If you do not agree to the policy, you should not use this internet website (the “website”). Fresco Market may modify the policy from time to time and pot those modifications here. Continued use of the website after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified agreement.
1. INFORMATION. Fresco Market obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
A. General Information. Some information ("General Information") is gathered automatically when you access the Website. This General Information (which includes Website pages visited, type of web browser used, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and similar information) does not identify you personally.
B. Personal Information. Some information ("Personal Information") is not gathered automatically when you access the Website and instead is provided by you voluntarily. Personal Information is information that is identifiable as yours, and may include without limitation your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other personal information to verify your identity, as well as financial information such as your credit card number. You must provide Personal Information to Fresco Market if you wish to purchase gift cards or other items, or if you wish to receive coupons, newsletters or other information.
The following are some of the kinds of Personal Information you may choose to provide:
(i) Third Party Information. When you register at a third party website, and provide Personal Information to such third parties, Fresco Market may (pursuant to agreements between Fresco Market and those third parties) obtain such information to populate Fresco Market registration forms for use when you hyperlink to the Website; and
(ii) Email Information. When you send Fresco Market email messages or call Fresco Market by telephone, Fresco Market may retain the content of your email or telephone messages, together with your email address and Fresco Market response to you.
C. Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the hard drive of a user's computer. Cookies can "remember" what information ("Cookie Information") a user accesses on a website to simplify subsequent interactions with that website by the same user, or can use that Cookie Information to streamline the user's transactions on related websites. The Cookies Fresco Market uses on the Website may be "session" Cookies that are erased when you leave the Website, or may be "persistent" Cookies that remain on your computer's hard drive after you leave the Website.
D. Hyperlinks. The Website contains hyperlinks to third party websites, including those to one (1) or more third party referral websites. This Policy applies only to General Information, Personal Information and Cookie Information, and does not apply to information collected at such other websites. Fresco Market is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, and you understand and agree that those privacy practices may be significantly different than those stated in this Policy.
2. GENERAL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Fresco Market uses and discloses your information as follows:
A. General Information. Fresco Market uses and discloses General Information to understand Website demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party. In particular, Fresco Market may provide aggregate information about Fresco Market customers, sales, Website traffic patterns and related information to Fresco Market affiliates or third parties;
B. Personal Information. As further provided in SECTION 3 ("OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION"), Fresco Market uses Personal Information solely for purposes of administering Fresco Market business activities, providing customer service and making available coupons and other products and services to you and other Fresco Market customers and prospective customers, and does not sell or rent this information to any third parties other than those who are administering the website and mailing list as an agent of Fresco Market. This may include focused advertising, online banner advertisements, new services, promotions and other responses to you. Fresco Market discloses your Personal Information only as described in Section 3 of this Policy. Fresco Market may also use Personal Information to notify you about important changes to the Website or Gene’s business, new Fresco Market services and special offers you may find valuable.
C. Cookie Information. Fresco Market uses Cookie Information to improve the Website and better serve you and Fresco Market other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
3. OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Fresco Market may use and disclose your information when legally compelled to do so, or when Fresco Market, in good faith, believes that the law requires it or for the protection of Fresco Market legal rights or those of a third party. Fresco Market does not otherwise use or disclose your Personal Information except as follows:
(i) Fresco Market may use your Personal Information and disclose your Personal Information: (a) in the course of providing services to you; (b) to law enforcement; (c) to a representative of a payment verification service, financial institution or credit card company only when you have authorized such disclosure; or (d) to third party service providers, such as administrators of Fresco Market mailing list;
(ii) Fresco Market may use and disclose your Personal Information: (a) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger or reorganization of Fresco Market; or (b) when Fresco Market believes it is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Fresco Market or other persons, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Fresco Market;
(iii) Fresco Market may use and disclose your Personal Information to notify you about changes to the Website or Fresco Market business, or new Fresco Market services and special offers you may find valuable; and
(iv) Any Personal Information you provide may also be collected by Fresco Market merchandise and service suppliers in order to process, bill and fulfill your orders.
Fresco Market does not sell your personal information to third parties, or use your personal information other than as described in this policy.
4. SECURITY STANDARDS. The security of your Personal Information is important to Fresco Market. All Personal Information is encrypted using certain secure socket layer ("SSL") technology or other applicable tools. If you have any questions about security of your Personal Information or the security on the Website, you can send Fresco Market an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fresco Market expressly disclaims any promise or representation, express or implied, as to the company's security measures regarding Personal Information.
5. OPT OUT. If you have so agreed on the Website, you may receive marketing messages and materials from Fresco Market, including without limitation a "welcome" email and subsequent newsletters and other emails. If you do not wish to receive such messages or materials, you may notify Fresco Market of your preference by following the instructions included in each communication, by emailing email@example.com, or by contacting Fresco Market at 408-270-8218, or by regular mail at: Fresco Market Customer Service, Fresco Market of 2217 Quimby Road San Jose, CA 95122.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. The Website is not intended for the use by anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Fresco Market does not knowingly solicit and does not wish to receive any information from children.
7. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you would like to review your Personal Information, contact Fresco Market at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 408-270-8218. If you need to make changes to, but not purge, your Personal Information, you may do so by calling Fresco Market. Customer Service at 408-270-8218, or by mail sent to Fresco Market Customer Service, Fresco Market, 2217 Quimby Road San Jose, CA 95122
You hereby agree that Fresco Market may use and disclose any suggestions, ideas, concepts or information (other than your Personal Information) that you provide to Fresco Market regarding this Policy, Fresco Market business or any other matter, without obligation to you or any third party.
8. MERCHANT SERVICES. You may be able to access certain information related to third parties at the Website, or via hyperlinks, banner ads, or "click-throughs" from the Website, regarding the goods or services of third parties (collectively, "Merchant Services"). You understand and agree that your access to or use of Merchant Services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and Fresco Market shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
9. ASSIGNMENT. Fresco Market may assign this Policy, in whole or in part, to any third party without notice to or permission from you or any third party.
Fresco Market and the Fresco Market logo are trademarks of Fresco Market, a California corporation, and may not be used without prior written permission.
If you have any questions or comments about Fresco Market or this Policy, you may contact Fresco Market at:
2217 Quimby Road
San Jose, CA 95122